Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Original Anime ♥

I started my anime at a young age with the Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh and digiom (: Some of the best anime's ever made. I love them ♥ Waking up sat. morning and watching them with my older brothers where the best (: The only time us too really ever got along. 

Dragon ball and Dragon ball Z, would have too be me my favorite anime when i was a kid♥ I have seen every episode and i am in the middle of watching most of the movies(: I can watch this show 10000000 times and it will never ever get old. Gohon, my favorite charter in this show♥ This is a part of my childhood, i love and never will let go.

Digiom would have too go next(: Ohh ' this show was amazing, me and sister and some of our close friends use too pretend we had digioms. It was soo funny. This show was amazing , the first two seasons(: The other ones are just wack. The first movie too this was just plain amazing♥ I have seen every single movie too the first too seasons♥ This is just plain amazing. And too this day when i am sad i pretend i have a digiom too talk too.

Pokemon would goo third on this list.  All the seasons after max and may, are just way too kid-ish. But the original Pokemon seasons are just amazing. Plain amazing ♥ I have at least 150 Pokemon cards maybe more (: This show i have seen every episode and most movies. There are so many i cant count (: This show goes on today with the main character witch i think is amazing. It is kid-ish but good. I still watch it every time a new episode comes out.

Last on my list, Yu-gi-oh. This show i have seen every episode out (: I still to this day play the card game ♥ Amazing, amazing. I collect the cards too this day. I have about 100 soo far. The show is amazing. I haven't seen any of the movies and that makes me sad. I wanna see the one that just came out the have the main charcters of all the seasons in it♥ Bonds of time , (i think) But anyways Yu-gi-Oh is amazing.

 These are my childhood anime , I started out young. These anime's are my classics and they will live on no matter how old i am . 

No comments:

Post a Comment